Parklands Court, Hounslow
A derelict, hazardous site transformed into a secure garages with 100% let rate on behalf of Grainger PLC
When we took over the management of this site on behalf of Grainger Plc, the garages were in very serious disrepair and being used for nefarious activity such as drug taking etc, as well as some being occupied by squatters. They were a major health and safety concern for the landlord, especially as children played adjacent to the garages.
- No garages were let; therefore, no income was being received for the garages
- Site was very insecure and open to fly-tipping
- Serious dumping of rubbish on the site and in the garages had taken place – some of which was very hazardous e.g. gas canisters
What we did
- Replaced all garage doors to a modern 4-point locking metal door
- Replaced roofs with a high-quality roofing system
- Installed electric gates to entrance to improve security and also emergency access gates
- Cut back overhanging trees
- Installed road-safety signage
- Installed site lighting
- Cleared all rubbish from site and from inside the garages
- Marked out 30 parking bays & instructed a parking control company to patrol the site and issue permits to tenants
- This site is now producing in excess of £30,000 pa in rental income for Grainger Plc, from what was a derelict and hazardous site
- The site is secure and very low maintenance
- We maintain at least an 80% let rate on the parking bays and 100% let rate on the garages
- Previously unrealised income is now maximised and producing an excellent ROI for landlord
- Landlord receives detailed accounts reports each quarter
Interested in our management services?
Fill in the form below or alternatively, call us on 0118 975 9455.